Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Honoured to be on such an illustrious list!

I feel extremely honoured to have been included on the list of " prominent atheists of colour" published by Greta Christina earlier this week. It is all as a result of this blog and it is great to know that the weekly offerings from  this site have made some impact. It is humbling to be on a list that includes so many "heavy hitters" with years of experience in the movement.

It has been almost one year, April 11th, 2010 to be exact, since the first caribatheist blog post was  uploaded. Between then and now, I have interacted with a considerable number of you from all backgrounds in the atheist community and it has been incredibly  fulfilling. I look forward now to connecting with many more of you. When I wrote that first blog on my journey from faith I had no idea that it was only the beginning of the trek. So many of you have given me encouragement and  shared your experiences along the way. Your insights have inspired much of the material which has been used in these blog posts. Thanks so much for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment